IPTV stands for “internet protocol television.” The “IP” in IPTV is the same as the one in your IP address or VoIP (voice over IP). All that means is television programming is being communicated using the internet protocol.
What do I prepare in order to receive IPTV Streaming TV?
- High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 5.0 Mbps.
- A functioning Smart TV (which is able to be installed with third-party Apps).
- The subscription of the IPTV from us(username, password, url)
Can I Use the IPTV as I Live in an Apartment?
Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
How Can I Buy the IPTV if I Do Not Come into Consideration for Satellite Services?
Yes, you can buy and use IPTV if you do not qualify for a satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher.
How Many Devices Does a Singe Subscription Support?
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used only on 1 device.
Can I open a VPN when using your IPTV service?
Please do not open a VPN when using our IPTV service as your IP address will constantly change, and our service will lock you out if it detects multiple IP addresses login.
Why some of the channels don’t work?
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum b Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
We cannot deny the fact that there is a small chance (really really small) of the server being shut down by the TV providers, this is true for all other IPTV service providers, we just want to be honest, if any IPTV service provider tell you than their service is 100% stable, he is lying. All we can promise is that we will try our best to keep our service stable and fast, 99.9999 uptime and try to recover our server ASAP. But if the code is unable to be performed due to force majeure, the code is also not refundable.
We are trying our best to keep our playlist up to the date, if some of the channels don’t work, please give us some time to recover it, we know exactly how you feel and we are also anxious than anyone else.